When you have gone through your Client, Staff and Third Party dossiers on GDPRWise, we recommend the below steps to put your hard work to good use!
- Have a colleague review the content in your dossiers to make sure they accurately reflect how your firm handles personal data.
You are now ready to generate your GDPR documents:
- Download your GDPR register from the GDPR Documents screen and keep it somewhere safe. You will need this document when the regulator would ask for it
- If this is not yet the case, you should also train those colleagues whom are customer or staff facing. GDPRWise can also help with this, do reach out for more information.
- With regard to security, it is advisable to do a regular review. Our knowledge base gives you advice on this: Data Security – what to consider.
- Your “data subjects” have rights e.g. right of access, so your firm should have the appropriate processes in place. Your privacy mailbox which you set up earlier can act as the go-to point for these requests. For each request received you should respond promptly and act according to the rules set out. Do consult our knowledge base on the Data Subject Requests topic.