If you wish to get your GDPR compliance to the next level, at any time you can upgrade your free plan and have access to all compliance documents and actions GDPRWise provides.
Documents required by the GDPR
- Sharing data with other people/companies? Our GDPR document generator can create a data sharing agreement for you. GDPR requires you to document any sharing of personal information e.g. with your bookkeeper or with any cloud-based SAAS software, CRM tool etc.
- GDPR Register of processing activities, which is a key internal privacy document you are legally required to keep and update.
- Data Breach incident log and Data subject Request Register
1. Select your industry sector
2. Confirm your business processes
3. Generate your Privacy Policies
4. Our updates keep you in the green
To summarise, the GDPR is a critical piece of privacy legislation that affects all companies, regardless of size or location, that process personal data of EU residents. To avoid significant fines, protect customer data, and build trust in the marketplace, businesses should take the GDPR seriously and make a concerted effort to comply with the requirements. While there may be some barriers to GDPR compliance, such as cost or complexity, these can be overcome with the assistance of available resources, like GDPRWise. Finally, investing in GDPR compliance can provide numerous long-term benefits for small and medium businesses, such as improved data management, increased customer trust, and a competitive advantage in the market.
You can also make use of our free GDPR templates, that can serve you well in case of any GDPR related issues and challenges.