Who are we?
Category of personal data we process
We offer our service to other businesses, so the personal data we process typically relates to:
- Data that identifies companies e.g. company address, registration number
- Data of individuals at those companies that use our service e.g. involved party name, work email address
- Data to invoice companies e.g. VAT number
Some of the data categories listed above are considered personal data because they indirectly could allow us to identify an individual.
We do not track you. We do not have any social media features. We do not have any web advertising.
- Our webserver does log your IP address, which is in line with industry best practice around security.
- Our web application, for which you have to register first, does use a single session cookie to establish the connection with our backend server, which we can not do without.
Third parties we may share data with
We typically only share your data with those parties that support the running of core corporate functions such as
- Our accountants, so they can do their accounting work.
- Our IT support partner, when they would need to troubleshoot things.
- Our Legal advisors, when they would need to deal with a claim.
We comply with GDPR, so you have all the rights GDPR provides you. Most commonly you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold on you.
- Request deletion of the personal data we hold on you.
- Withdraw any consent you have given to process your personal data.
- Object to any processing of your personal data where we rely on a legitimate interest to do so.
Personal Data Retention
Contact our Privacy Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GDPRWise BV c/o Privacy Coordinator, Jan Van Rijswijklaan 158-2, 2018 Antwerpen Belgium